Above: Image credit to the Rothy’s Instagram account.
Ready to purchase your first pair of Rothy’s flats?
You can try one of the referral codes from a generous commenter below this post! You’ll earn $20 off your first pair with a referral code.
Not a first time purchaser?
Rothy’s just launched a promo through Rakuten [formally Ebates] that is not limited to first purchase, where you can receive
5% 3% cash back on your order. If you’re new to Rakuten, you can earn an additional $10 cash back bonus by signing up through my referral link here (you can also read my review on using Rakuten).
Check out the following posts for more reviews and information:
- Rothy’s vs Tieks comparison for a full review
- The Flat vs The Point comparison for more details around sizing of different styles
- Rothy’s Loafers vs Birdies Slippers for a toe-to-toe loafer comparison
- Rothy’s Sneaker vs Allbirds Loungers vs Vans for a sneaker comparison
- Allbirds Tree Breezers vs Rothy’s a washable flat showdown
- Rothy’s Chelsea Boot Review a review of their latest silhouette
- Rothy’s Wool vs Recycled Plastic a comparison between their latest wool offering and previous styles
- [NEW!] Rothy’s Sandals Review: The Knot & The Triple Band