Last Updated: Friday, Nov 26 at 11am PST
With each year, it seems the timeline of Black Friday sales extends earlier and earlier. Several brands have already kicked off sales with some being mobile app or VIP only, with many others rolling out today and/or tomorrow. It’s tough to keep track of everything going on, I hope you find this curated list helpful!
I’ll keep updating over the week as best I can with some of my favorite brands and individual items across several categories, with a heavy emphasis on sustainable and/or ethical brands.
To help with navigation, I’ll be using the following sections (similar to last year):
Home & Decor
- Archer & Olive:
- 40% off sitewide, discount applied automatically in cart
- This is a huge sale! Perfect for someone (or yourself) who wants to get started with bullet journaling. Though my winter notebook is sold out, here are a few favorites: olive branch, wand, and green thumb. People rave about their Acrylograph pens, which are also included in the sale.
- Always Pan:
- West Elm:
- 15% off sitewide from Thursday 11/25 – Monday 11/29 with code TGIBF21
- I’ve reviewed their classic 8×10 rug here, their plush Morrocan runner hare, and their cushioned rug pad here. I’ve always liked this Absida Teal rug, but really love the new monochrome versions they’ve released, especially this dark green version!
- Girlfriend Collective:
- MATE the Label
- 30% off and 40-50% off select items with code SHOPFIRST
- Loungewear and sweats made from organic fibers and produced locally in Los Angeles
- Amour Vert
Shoes & Accessories
- No sale, but free shipping through December 15 – a $20 value if you are in the US!
- Lo & Sons:
- Individual favorites:
- Bloomingdales is offering a $25 off every $100 deal, which brings one of my favorites, the Veja V-10 sneakers, down to $125. If you stack this with Rakuten, Bloomingdales is offering 8% cashback, which brings them down to $115 or 25% off.
- SSENSE has kicked off their sale: Nicholas Kirkwood Beya flats are 25 – 35% off, and many Chloe items (Marcie Bag, Mini Marcie Bag, Lauren flats) are 25% off
- Note that SSENSE tends to continue marking down products as the month goes on – they’ll honor a one-time price adjustment within a certain time frame if you ask!
Makers & Crafters
- Blackbird Fabrics
- Stonemountain & Daughter Fabrics
Hope this guide is helpful, whether you’re shopping for yourself or starting gifting early.
Partnership Disclosure: This blog post was not sponsored by any of the brands listed above. As always, all opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links, in which I earn a commission on purchases.