Once again, Black Friday sales are starting earlier and earlier with each year, with several brands already fully live! However, I personally don’t mind some of these longer sales – as they reduce my urge to “panic spend”, allowing me to take my time on which purchases I truly want to make.
I’ve listed some of my favorite retailers below, and will continue updating this post as more sales come out. Happy (thoughtful) shopping!
Last updated: Sunday, November 26
P.S Don’t forget to check each retailer on Rakuten to stack cash back in addition to savings. If you’re new to Rakuten, you can use my referral link here and you’ll receive an additional $40 cash back once you spend $40.
Health & Beauty
- Stratia Skin
- 20% off sitewide through 11/27 with promo code SHOPSLOW
- Late to the train, but discovered this LA-based brand earlier this year. My favorites include the Interface cream, a more affordable version of Drunk Elephant’s Polypeptide cream, and Lipid Gold, a skin barrier repairing cream that pairs perfectly with my t-ret routine (and stopped my flaking!).
- Elizabeth Suzann
- Bundle & Save: 15% off 2 items, 20% off 3 items, 30% off 4 items
- Save on classic ES pieces like the Georgia Tee and Florence Pant in linen and washable silk
- Lisa Says Gah
- 25% off sitewide
- San Francisco-founded brand focused on small, local production with natural and recycled materials. Love the colorfully printed Robyn jeans (I’ve rented a few via Nuuly). If you’re in LA or San Francisco, check out their brick and mortar locations!
- Find Me Now
- Up to 50% off select styles
- Including several of my personal favorites: Alpaca Crew, Felted Merino Zip Sweater, 90’s Cheeky Jean, Organic Cotton Straight Leg Pant, and Classic Cashmere Crew.
- And wait one more – the Washable Silk Blouse, I now have two of these that I wear regularly for work. They are so thick and luxurious – though not cheap even when on sale, I believe they are worth the price tag.
- Girlfriend Collective
- Amour Vert
- Outdoor Voices
- 40% off sitewide with code HOLIDAY2023
- Their CloudKnit line is very similar to Vuori’s soft material, at a lower price point. Recently, I’ve been enjoying their fun colorblock RecTrek shorts for hiking, Court Skort for pickleball, and Doing Things 2.5″ Shorts for all activities (I find they fit me better than Patagonia’s Baggies).
- Rent the Runway
- 30% off subscriptions and one-time rentals with code BFCM23
- This sale is perfect for any upcoming holiday or new year festivities!
- Retold Recycling
- 15% off 2 or more items with BUY2GET15
- Technically, this should be an “anti-clothing” category. By sending in your well-loved clothing, they’ll help to ensure that it stays out of landfill, with non-donatable items routed to scraps recycling. Typically, their mail-in bags cost $14.50 (shipping label is included).
- For Days Take Back Bag
- Get $50 (usually $20) when you turn in your bag
- Similar to Retold, you can purchase For Days’ Take Back Bags for $20, and when you send it in with clothing for recyling, you’ll get $20 credit to use on the site. For now until the end of the year, they are running a special promo where you’ll get $50 credit instead of the usual $20!
- Taylor Stitch
- Lo & Sons
- Often Wander
Partnership Disclosure: This blog post was not sponsored by any of the brands listed above. As always, all opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links, in which I earn a commission on purchases.