Above: Celebrating ‘Toy Day’ (Christmas Eve) in Animal Crossing New Horizons. Part two of my 2020 hits & misses series. My first one was about clothing & accessories, and part three will be about sewing & projects. Enjoy!
21 Oct 2018
Until recently, I looked like a crazy bag lady at work. I’d carry one or two reusable tote bags of gear in addition to my work bag, barely squeezing onto crowded buses and the office elevator. I never saw myself as a “gym bag” person, but have realized…
17 Sep 2011
Back in August, my friend Chin and I purchased a Refinery29 Reserve deal for CAN CAN Cleanse, a 3-day San Francisco juice cleanse. Ever since I saw the Gilt sale for BluePrintCleanse sell out within minutes (3-day cleanses were running at $180+!), I’d been curious about the hype…
I'm Kristy, a growth marketer based in not-so-sunny San Francisco ⛅ This is my personal blog, where you will find my random musings, in-depth reviews, and latest sewing endeavors.
- Reformation Dresses and Sizing Review (Incl. Petites)
- Polene Numero Onze Review
- Adding a Crossbody Strap to a Louis Vuitton Pochette
- REVIEW: DeMellier Vancouver Bag
- Rothy’s Loafers vs Birdies Slippers (Updated December 2020)
- Polène Numéro Un Mini: An Honest Review
- Selling Clothes Online: Poshmark vs Ebay vs Mercari vs Thredup