Happy new year! Kicking off 2020 with a post-holiday traveling-inspired post. When it comes to traveling, I am a big fan of the carry-on-only lifestyle. I have a carry-on packing list template in Google Sheets that I duplicate and modify appropriately for any trip, whether 5 days or…
20 Apr 2017
I admit – in the quite long lifespan of this website, I’ve been pretty terrible at blogging consistently. I usually struggle to come up with new content, which results in sporadic postings. However, I’m excited to share my newest project: Out of Office Mode, an outdoor lifestyle blog.…
A few months back, I wrote a detailed review on the Lo & Sons Seville Tote and planned to write a review on the Lo & Sons Pearl Saffiano Crossbody Bag shortly after. Whoops. Better late than never!
I'm Kristy, a growth marketer based in not-so-sunny San Francisco ⛅ This is my personal blog, where you will find my random musings, in-depth reviews, and latest sewing endeavors.
- Rothy’s Loafers vs Birdies Slippers (Updated December 2020)
- Rothy’s vs Tieks: A Review (Updated October 2020)
- Adding a Crossbody Strap to a Louis Vuitton Pochette
- Selling Clothes Online: Poshmark vs Ebay vs Mercari vs Thredup
- Ruggable Plush Moroccan Rug Review
- Luxe Inspired ‘Dupes’: Chloe, Céline, Bottega Veneta & More
- Polène Numéro Un Mini: An Honest Review