Header image: Everlane cashmere sweater
‘Tis the season for summer sales. Everlane is having their Summer Sale with up to 60% off select items. There are some great summer and fall/winter staples included, if you’re keen on getting a head start for the cooler months.
Here are a few of my picks, many of which I’ve reviewed or tried on in the past:
- Perform Legging (reviewed here): For less than $30 on select colors, this is a great price for solid leggings that can be worn casually, for yoga, or even for high intensity workouts like indoor cycling.
- Curvy fit Straight Legged Jeans here and here: I’ve been pleasantly surprised with Everlane’s jeans on both the fit (well!) and durability fronts.
- Cashmere Crew Sweater (compared here): Everlane’s cashmere is priced well even at full-price, and an absolute steal when on sale for $50. I have one that has been going strong – it’s a great staple if you prefer a more fitted look.
- Cashmere Square Turtleneck (tried on here): I love this sweater, and it’s incredible that it is only $66 on sale. This is probably the one sale item that is tempting me from no-buy July the most.
- Alpaca Oversized Crew (tried on here): Super cozy, perfect for lounging at home or wearing out. Note that I find this a bit itchy at times, something to consider if you are sensitive to wool.
- Boss Boot Reknit (reviewed here): Comfortable, stretchy sleek boots I (relatively) wore quite a bit last year. Pairs perfectly with cropped jeans and pants, along with skinnies.
- Bonus: Men’s Premium Crew: This review is still in the queue (aka I need to write it), but my husband has been impressed so far with Everlane’s premium crew tee, which is much more substantial than your standard tee.
Partnership Disclosure: This blog post was not sponsored by any of the brands listed above. As always, all opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links, in which I earn a commission on purchases.