Above: Header image from Girlfriend Collective
Happy long weekend! As with every holiday weekend, there are a ton of sales happening right now. Here are a few highlights from brands I frequent – I’ve also added some commentary to pieces I own:
A simple sale!
- Suede Swan Slides are $95 (usually $120)
15% sitewide sale
Select items on sale up to 50% off:
- Denim short (40% off) – reviewed here, I’ve worn mine a ton and they are still going strong
- Cotton twill short – tried on in this review
- Straight leg crop – this color is still great for fall!
- Perform legging – reviewed here, I still wear mine for indoor cycling and pilates
30% off sitewide with some exclusions, a few simple features:
End of summer sale continues on select styles:
- The Pearl crossbody – this is the exact version I’ve had for 5+ years now! Super versatile, I now wear mine as a shoulder bag. Reviewed here
- The Waverly belt / crossbody – smaller than the Pearl, but has enough room for the essentials
- The Seville Aire Tote – if you need a more structured tote for work, the Seville is a great option. I love that it comes in the Aire version with the lightweight shell, which I used when traveling for a few weeks. Reviewed here
15% best sellers with code LABORDAY15. Here are a few favorites:
- Plush runner – We have this runner in our main hallway, reviewed here
- Neutral crosshatch – We have this one in our kitchen, paired with the cushioned pad. Reviewed here (though the review was before we swapped the design)
- Nira grey patterned – Our very first Ruggable, I reviewed the 8×10 version here
- Marble rug
- Jonathan Adler collab
Up to 30% off select items, a great time to stock up on colder weather staples:
- Katadyn BeFree water bottle – I have the larger 3L gravity filter version of this and it is solid. Good to have on hand for longer hikes and/or part of an emergency bag.
- Wool socks – can’t go wrong with Darn Tough socks, I never have to stock up on more because mine (same with Smartwool) have lasted for years
- Wool layers – like this medium weight Smartwool sweater or lightweight tee.
- There are a few Patagonia items on sale, including this classic fleece pullover
- Lastly, I’ve had pretty good experiences with REI’s private label items, which are all on sale. Good staples like a down jacket, a parka version, and this quick-drying underwear.
Up to 30% off select styles:
- FLOAT bike shorts – I have a bra in this material and it is very comfortable
- Lounge staples made from 50% recycled cotton & 50% organic cotton: joggers, crewneck sweatshirts, and hoodies
Mainly outdoor furniture, with a few indoor pieces on sale as well: