What I’ve Been Watching
If you haven’t yet watched “Everything Everywhere All at Once”… what are you waiting for? Walk, no, run to your nearest theater immediately! Starring the legendary Michelle Yeoh, it’s a dazzling story of family and generations, interspersed with a high dosage of both comedy and heart.
Not only is it amazing to see Michelle Yeoh at 59 years old as the lead in a domestic film, but also how the rest of the cast crushes their performances. Including Ke Huy Quan, who makes a triumphant comeback in this film.
What I’ve Been Shopping
.. not much! So far, I’ve managed to stick with the guidelines I set out earlier this year in order to reduce my consumption. While I’ve ordered and returned a few items, as evidenced in my recent reviews, I try to be infrequent.
That being said, Everlane’s having a sizable sale right now. If you’re looking to add any shoulder-season staples, here are a few of my favorites:
- The Way High Jean: From $98 to $68, I reviewed the Soybean yellow pair here
- Perform 24/7 Legging in Lavender: From $68 to $37, I reviewed these very soft leggings here
- The Cashmere Square Turtleneck: From $195 to $98, a great deal for a solid, lightweight (but not sheer!) cashmere sweater. I tried it on here and always eye it whenever it goes on sale.
- The Felted Merino Zip Sweater: From $145 to $108, not sure why this color is separated from its friends, but it’s a perfect one for spring. I’ve worn mine a ton during the colder months, it’s a very versatile sweater.
- Alpaca Oversized Sweater: From $100 to $50, a great deal for this staple in another minty shade.
- Oversized Stroopwafel Recashmere Sweater: From $195 to $78, I reviewed this sweater here and have been wearing mine the past two winters.
- Felted Merino Beanie: From $50 to $35. We might be out of beanie season, but if you’re looking to stock up for next year, this is a great warm option.
Partnership Disclosure: This blog post was not sponsored by any of the brands listed above. As always, all opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links, in which I earn a commission on purchases.