Above: Photo from @visuals on Unsplash
Last Updated: Saturday, Nov 28 at 8:30am PST
While many brands have had more sales than usual this year, it is now officially Black Friday holiday sale season. I’ll keep this list updated over time as best I can with some of my favorite brands and individual items across several categories.
To help with navigation, here’s a quick table of contents:
I originally had various makers & craft-related sales in this list, but I realized it would grow out of hand quickly. So, I’ll be sharing those in a separate post!
Home & Decor
- Etsy: Sales sitewide up to 60% off, with most in the 10 – 20% range. If you have been waiting to purchase fabric or unique gifts, now is a great time to do so! I’m eyeing this cat calendar as a gift for my mom.
- Ruggable: 20% off sitewide with code BFCM20 through 11/30. I’ve reviewed their Nira 8×10 rug here and their plush Morrocan runner here.
- Parachute: 20% off sitewide through 11/30. The linen sheets are great quality (reviewed here), and I’ve heard great things about their quilted cotton. A nice quilt or robe would make a lovely holiday gift.
- Always Pan: On sale for $95 (normally $145) with code SUPERSALE. I reviewed this pan here, and it is a great “treat yo’self” item, or it can make a great gift for a friend or family member.
- Miscellaneous kitchen goodies:
- Other miscellaneous goodies:
- Dyson Air Purifying Fan & Heater: $200 off! We have the non-air purifying version, and it has been a saving grace during these cold mornings. Had this version been on sale when we got ours, we definitely would have upgraded. There is also the non-wifi version that is slightly cheaper.
- Amour Vert: 25% off sitewide. Can’t go wrong with their elegant pieces – especially their silk ones, which I’ve reviewed here in the past.
- Naadam: 40% off with code BLACKFRI40. Doesn’t include their $75 sweater (which I reviewed here), but it does include most of their other styles!
- Alternative Apparel: 40% off with code 40THANKS. Cozy basics, like their Eco-Fleece Sweatshirt (my husband has 5 of these!).
- Girlfriend Collective: 30% off sitewide. I have two pairs of their compressive leggings, which have held up well (reviewed here).
- Only Child Clothing: Local Bay Area slow fashion brand will be having a seconds sale with pieces 30% off on Saturday, 11/28 at 9am PST. More info here, and you can read my reviews here.
- Everlane: For the first time, Everlane is participating in Black Friday sales with up to 40% off select popular pieces. Callouts include their Boss Boot, Day Boot, Authentic Stretch Skinny (reviewed here) and the ReWool Overcoat and Re:Down Puffy Puff, both tried on here.
- Cuyana: 15% off bestsellers like the Tall Structured Tote, leather Jewelry Case, and Alpaca Scarf.
Shoes & Accessories
- Sevilla Smith: Limited number of ready-made shoes $50 – $90 off, including popular Sandy style which I’ve reviewed here. Faye will also be hosting a live workshop session on Saturday at 9am PST to answer any questions and/or chat!
- Bryr Clogs: As part of the Reclaim Collaborative, Bryr will be donating 10% of sales to Black & Indigenous led environmental organizations. They are also hosting a fundraiser giveaway for those who want to contribute without a purchase!
- Nisolo: 25% off sitewide with code EXTRA25. I love my Dari boots, which I’ve reviewed here and worn here!
- Birdies: Their sale has kicked off with $50 off their leather Starling loafers (reviewed here)!
- Lo & Sons: Up to 70% off. One of my favorite smaller bag brands – I’ve been a customer since 2011. Love their Pearl crossbody (reviewed here), which is 50%+ off!
- Rellery Jewelry: Most recently reviewed here, Rellery’s Black Friday sale is tiered with up to 20% off of their gold & sterling silver jewelry.
- 24S: 20% off most items with BLACKFRIDAY20 and 25% off most full-price items with BLACKFRIDAY25. Unfortunately, popular brands like Fendi, Celine, Max Mara and Loewe aren’t included. But a good deal are!
- DeMellier: Speaking of this British brand, all bags on their site are 20% off with code BF20. I reviewed their Vancouver bag here.
- Some favorite items:
- Stuart Weitzman OTK boots:
- Frye boots: Though my Engineer boots are not on sale, its slouchier sister Veronica is. Mine have lasted me 10+ years! (with the help of two re-soles)
- Ugg wool shearling booties for keeping your toes toasty, I wear mine indoors as extra warm slippers.
- Nicholas Kirkwood pointed loafers: 20 – 25% off. I bought the black Beya flats from SSENSE two years ago, and love the little bit of polish they bring to any outfit. All colors are on sale, some more discounted than others like this blush pair.
- Pro-tip: Sometimes SSENSE will continue discounting items over time – if they do so after you purchase, you can ask for a price adjustment within a set time frame.
Hope this guide is helpful, whether you’re shopping for yourself or starting gifting early. Stay safe, stay healthy out there 🙏🏻
Partnership Disclosure: This blog post was not sponsored by any of the brands listed above. As always, all opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links, in which I earn a commission on purchases.