Header image from Our Place.
With the upcoming long weekend signaling the close of summer and the start of fall sales, I thought I would do a roundup post and highlight a select few sales.
If you recall, I had set a shopping limit for myself at the start of the year. However, I did not account for the need to go into an office, since my last job was fully remote. So I’ve given myself a pass the last two months, particularly to replace a few essentials that were looking a bit… worn for an IRL, non-Zoom filtered world!
Girlfriend Collective: 25% off sitewide sale
- I recently started ballet classes again and sadly, my old leotards no longer fit. As much as I love Yumiko leotards, they are quite pricey. I was pleased to see Girlfriend Collective carries a few basic styles at nearly half the price! I’ve been wearing and loving the Marlow bodysuit.
- I also got these RIB high-rise leggings – note that they seem to run slightly more snug than their standard counterparts.
Our Place: 25% (almost) everything
- Our Place was kind enough to gift me their newest Ovenware set, which consists of 3 stoneware baking pans, a silicone baking mat and a baking sheet / griddle combo.
- We’ve been using ours for the last few weeks with a variety of dishes, and have found the set handy for entertaining guests. The pieces look nice enough to take from the oven straight to the table, which is very convenient. Will write a full review soon!
Banana Republic Factory: 50% off everything + extra 15%
- I’ve been on a high-rise trouser kick, especially for colors that can work for both summers (in air conditioned offices) and winters. These High-Rise Crop Chinos are perfect, I am 5’4” and got them in the petite sizing.
- Unfortunately, they are almost sold out – these Everlane Chinos (non-sale) have a similar look and come in more colors.
A few secondhand finds…
- This Sezane Will Jacket in camel corduroy with shearling – unfortunately, the exact colorway is no longer listed, I’ve linked to the pink version. Marine Layer, a local SF brand, has a very similar, shorter variation of the jacket.
- These Banana Republic linen cargo pants in a khaki color. I actually snagged them from @signedblake’s Poshmark closet!
- And a Banana Republic white linen button down, similar from Everlane here. Yes… I know I just bought two earlier this summer from Cos. However, I had a goldilocks moment where I wanted something in-between the slim cut & super oversized variations.
And last but not least, a few backyard additions…
- The Aerie Lounge Chair from Article. I’ve been eyeing this for the last two years, and jumped at the chance to get one for 50% off!
- Paired with this Ora Sofa, also on sale from Article. We’ve been pleased with our Article outdoor dining chairs, and have high hopes for these lasting just as well.
Partnership Disclosure: Some items featured in this post were gifted in partnership with Our Place. As always, all opinions are honest and my own. This post may contain affiliate links, in which I earn a commission on purchases.