Last updated on September 29th, 2021 at 10:46 pmIf you’ve read my classic Ruggable and plush Ruggable rug reviews, you’ll know that I’m a fan of their washable rugs. We were in the market for a kitchen floor covering, so we tried out the new(er) Ruggable cushioned pad…
27 Dec 2020
Last updated on January 4th, 2021 at 10:46 pmAbove: Celebrating ‘Toy Day’ (Christmas Eve) in Animal Crossing New Horizons. Part two of my 2020 hits & misses series. My first one was about clothing & accessories, and part three will be about sewing & projects. Enjoy!
18 Oct 2020
Last updated on September 29th, 2021 at 10:47 pmLast month, I wrote a long overdue review of my 8×10’ Ruggable washable area rug. As mentioned in that post, I also purchased one of the newly released plush rugs in a runner size, which I’ve now had for over…
24 Jul 2020
Last updated on September 29th, 2021 at 10:47 pmWhen we moved into our new place almost a year ago, one of our first new purchases was an area rug for our living room. We ended up buying a Ruggable, as we were intrigued by the fact that it…
Im Kristy, a marketer based in sometimes-sunny San Francisco ⛅ This is my personal blog, where you will find my random musings, in-depth reviews, and latest sewing endeavors.
- Nuuly Clothing Rental: An Honest Review September 20, 2023
- Quince Cropped Mongolian Cashmere Cardigan Review September 9, 2023
- Polene Ilo Tote Review August 12, 2023
- Quince 14K Gold Jewelry & Accessories Reviews August 7, 2023
- Weekend Musings July 28, 2023
- AmEx Saks Credit: Favorites Under $50 June 27, 2023
- Looking Forward to Wearing: Summer 2023 June 19, 2023
- Quince Linen Review: His, Hers & Home June 12, 2023